1. Format: 3 Ball Bowmaker Stableford. Best two scores to count.
2. Handicap adjustments: Ladies must have a handicap index of 26 or less (handicap indexes higher than 26 may enter but will play off 26 for the purpose of the competition). Full handicap allowance.
3. Start times: 2 x Three tee starts from 09.00hrs (AM Session) or 13:00hrs (PM Session). Start times and associated player information will be circulated in advance of the competition date via e-mail and will be available from the 19th April. If you would prefer to receive your starting times by post, please provide a stamped addressed envelope.
1. Entries: into the Ladies Open can be made ONLINE, or by completing the enclosed entry form and returning to ‘Opens co-ordinator’ at: Brokenhurst Manor Golf Club, Sway Road, Brockenhurst, Hampshire, SO42 7SG. The entry fee for this event is £40 per player (includes coffee on arrival, a meal after play, and prizes). Please make cheques payable to ‘Brokenhurst Manor Golf Club Ltd’. Entries are accepted on a first come first served basis.
4. Closing date: 31st March.
5. Cancellations: No refunds will be given if a cancellation is made after 31st March. Substitutions can be made, where possible, please let us know before the day of the competition.
6. Local rules are as printed on the scorecard provided on the day. Any additions or changes to these local rules will be notified to you on the day of the competition.
7. Prize presentation: will take place as soon after the last card has been returned for each session. Prize winners are expected to attend the prize giving presentation. In the event of a tie, a decision will be made on count-back.
8. Committee: This competition is organised by the Competition Committee of Brokenhurst Manor Golf Club who will rule on any dispute that may arise and their decision shall be final.
A limited number of buggies are available for hire if required.
Please book in advance with the Pro shop.
The contact for this competition is Mark Gillard