In view of the Covid-19 pandemic, and in line with England Golf’s ‘play safe, stay safe’ guidance, you must agree to the following code of conduct prior to completing your online tee time booking.
At all times, social distancing measures MUST be adhered to, and a tee time must be pre-booked prior to using the course.
Booking & Arrival
- Booking a tee time in advance is compulsory and all players in that booking must be named
- Golfers are to observe the directional one-way accesses to the facility
- Golfers should travel to the club alone, or with a member of the same household
- Arrive at the course no more than 10 minutes prior to your reserved tee time
- Observe social distancing always and resist the temptation to mingle
- Locker rooms are open only for the use of hand washing and toilet facilities
- Arrange golf attire and change footwear at the car
- Report straight to the Pro Shop upon arrival to check-in
Check-in and Pro Shop Protocol
- It is mandatory to check in at the Pro Shop for all golfers to ensure track and trace protocols are observed
- Only one person at a time permitted inside the Pro-Shop and one in the studio
- Essential golfing items will be available to purchase, gathered by staff on request
- Card payment only, no cash accepted at the till
- Warm up nets are available but please use your own golf balls and do not leave any golf balls in the area
The First Tee and on the Course
- Arrive at the 1st tee no more than 5 minutes prior to the reserved tee time
- Joining and playing with other groups on the course is prohibited
- Social distancing should be observed throughout, particularly on tees and greens
- Bunker rakes have been removed; players are to smooth sand with feet after their shot
- Flagsticks to remain in the hole and must not be touched
- Hole cups have been converted for simple, contact-free ball retrieval
- Equipment, food, and drink must not be exchanged between players and any rubbish must be taken home
- Players must not pick up another player’s equipment or golf ball
- Players must refrain from physical contact at all times
- The Clubhouse will be open and will operate on a table service basis.
- You are required to complete the track and trace forms on the tables by law
- During busy periods, you may be asked to vacate your table by the staff to allow others the use of the facility
Players must call or email the golf club if they have any symptoms or are tested positive for COVID-19 at the earliest possible opportunity
These guidelines are issued for your continued safety whilst we are in the grips of the Covid-19 Pandemic and are essential to enable the course to be re-opened for play.
I would like to thank you in advance for embracing them and please enjoy your golf.