Updated 23rd September 2020
From 24th September the following changes are required by law:
•IT IS A LEGAL REQUIREMENT TO WEAR A FACE MASK IN ALL INDOOR AREAS OF THE CLUB UNLESS YOU ARE SEATED FOR FOOD AND DRINK
•IN A CHANGE TO OUR CLUBHOUSE OPERATION, WE WILL ONLY BE OPERATING TABLE SERVICE AS NOW REQUIRED BY LAW
•TRACK AND TRACE IS NOW A LEGAL REQUIREMENT. PLEASE ENSURE ALL GOLFERS USING TEE TIMES ARE NAMED AND ENSURE EACH ONE IS BOOKED IN ON THE DAY AND YOU SUPPORT THE STAFF WITH THE TRACK AND TRACE PROCEDURE INSIDE THE CLUBHOUSE
Thank you for your continued support and patience.
In light of the Government’s updated advice, guidance and directives for the current Covid19 pandemic, and in line with England Golf’s ‘play safe, stay safe’ guidance, you must agree to the following code of conduct.
Booking & Arrival
- ALL PLAYERS playing in the allotted tee time MUST BE NAMED FOR TRACK & TRACE purposes preferably at the time of booking. Failure to do so may result in tee booking rights being suspended
- PLEASE observe the one-way accesses around the club and the facilities
- Golfers should travel to the club alone, or with a member of the same household
- Arrive at the course no more than 10 minutes prior to your reserved tee time
- Observe social distancing always and do not gather in groups of more than 6
- Locker rooms are open only for the use of hand washing and toilet facilities.
- Arrange golf attire and change footwear at the car
- Report straight to the Pro Shop upon arrival to check-in
Check-in and Pro Shop Protocol
- It is a LEGAL REQUIREMENT to wear a face covering whilst in the Pro Shop
- IT IS MANDATORY FOR ALL PLAYERS TO CHECK IN WITH THE PRO SHOP STAFF. Failure to do so may result in tee booking rights being suspended
- Only two persons at a time permitted inside the Pro-Shop and one in the studio
- Card payment only, no cash accepted at the till
- Warm up nets are available but please use your own golf balls and do not leave any golf balls in the area
The First Tee and On The Course
- Arrive at the 1st tee no more than 5 minutes prior to the reserved tee time
- Social distancing MUST be observed throughout, particularly on tees and greens
- Bunker rakes have been removed; players are to smooth sand with feet after their shot
- Flagsticks to remain in the hole and must not be touched
- Hole cups are modified for simple, contact-free ball retrieval
- Equipment, food, and drink must not be exchanged between players and any rubbish must be taken home
- Players must not pick up another player’s equipment or golf ball
- Players must refrain from physical contact at all times
In The Clubhouse
- A face covering must be worn inside the Clubhouse until you are seated to consume food and drink
- Please sanitise your hands when entering the building and wait to be seated by a member of the Clubhouse staff
- You will be taken to a table and will be asked to complete a form on your table to provide your names and contact details for ‘Track and Trace’ purposes.
- The chairs and tables have been set to allow social distancing. Please do not move them to form larger groups
- Your order will be taken at your table, as is now required by law. Please do not stand at the bar at any time
- Please let the Clubhouse staff know you are leaving so they are able to record your exit for Track and Trace purposes
Players must call the golf club to report any case of suspected Covid19 at the earliest possible opportunity.
These guidelines continue to be issued for your safety whilst we are in the grips of the Covid-19 Pandemic and are essential to enable the course to be open for play.
I would like to thank you in advance for embracing them and please enjoy your golf.
Many thanks for your continued support.